Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Unusual Wednesday

Today is unusually quiet. Which for a Wednesday is.......um .......well......unusal. My Wednesdays start at 6:30 with an exercise class working with weights and Pilate's. This can be entertaining as I am not all that flexible nor do I have good balance. Jen and a ball make an interesting combo. I have managed to succeed in giving my self a black eye which is a hysterical story. Today was rather uneventful~except for the arm raises.

I went to work and NOTHING HAPPENED~which on Wednesday is unusual. Nothing today. I have gotten a lot of comments on my new hair cut which is nice except what does that say about my old one? Did I look like an old rag mop? I have decided it's a good thing I don't have to look at me all day long. Me, myself and I get along better when we don't have a constant reminder of what I look like. You poor people who have to look at me!

I have almost used a whole box of Kleenexes today. I NEVER blow my nose that much. It feels like I am trying to stop Niagara Falls and I am not succeeding. OH Well........

Wish of the day: That I get a shout out from Alex!

No comments: