Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Magical Morning

This morning as I was driving home at 7:30 am from my midweek exercise class I got to have a magical moment. The sunrise was so pretty. As the sun peaked over the mountains it turned everything a golden color. It was almost like golden fingers were reaching out and touching Missoula. All the trees looked radiant in their fall colors~~the reds, golds, greens and orange were heighten by the golden light. As I looked down on the valley coming up Hillview there on the hill was a heard of doe eating breakfast. Further up the road were two bucks~~one standing on either side of the road. They looked like they were posing for pictures~~heads tall with a full rack spread. It was a picturesque moment. I love living in Montana in the fall.

Praise God for His wonderful creation and glorious seasons!

No comments: