Monday, July 27, 2009

Welcome to Music City











Well...It's been a whole lifetime since I posted anything. Monumental things have happened but to write them down would be overwhelming at this point.

I thought I would start re blogging with Today as I pray it will a positive monumental moment in my life......

Today I left Missoula MT at 6:20 am and arrived in Nashville, TN @5:30 pm. I am about to embark on 5 day training for Dave Ramsey Counseling. I am both excited and Nervous. The most interesting thing is that this is something totally for me. It's weird to me to be traveling alone and spending a week meeting new people by myself. It's been exciting thus far and me, myself and I have all made it safely to TN.

Pray that God blesses this event and that it can be a springboard for a new direction in my life.

Highlight of the day: Having Dinner next door in an Irish Pub (had the blackened Mahi Mahi) and having a hotel room all to myself.

Disappoint of traveling alone: Having to drag your luggage wherever you go cause no one is traveling with you to watch it while you run to take care of business! Bummer!
Pictures of my hotel room are above.


3 comments:

Jeannette said...

Yay Jen! So glad you're back. You can rest assured that I will be checking regularly for updates and am very excited that you're sharing your trip. I'll be praying that this experience helps lead you in a very positive direction. Love you lots!

Nette

EmeraldCityJewel said...

Wow! That's an awesome hotel room!! Thanks for doing this blog- I look forward to reading about your adventures... :)

Lana said...

well I love you and I'm glad you're back on here!