Monday, February 4, 2008

2008 A Dream Come True

Hello Everyone! Boy it has been a while since I've posted. Life...it gets so busy sometimes! The amazing thing is that when you go to record Life some times it sounds so boring.


Anyway here we are in 2008. As usual I have big goals set for myself. But before I share those, I want to reflect on a moment where a dream came true.....


Molly has waited patiently for the man of her life. Molly has always dreamed of having a husband and a home of her own and on January 26 her dream began as she married Hein Pham. I was truely honored to be able to go and watch this blessed event. It was one that has been prayed about for a very long time. I am so excited for her and can't wait to see what God does with their life! I love you, Molly!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to see you back online, Jen! ;)