Thursday, May 1, 2008

ABCs of Life

ABC Tag
A-Attached or Single?- Besides the 3 of us--Me, Myself, and I--I'm Single
B-Best Friend?- Depends on the situation--Friend is so generic--Best Roommate--Patty, Best Person to watch movies with---Pookster, Best Fan Club--Chrissy, Best Bookmark Maker--Stephanie, Best Fairy Godmother--Nette, Best Person most like me in grace--Bekah, and the list could go on........
C-Cake or Pie?- Pie or maybe cake depends on the day
D-Day of Choice?- Saturday
E-Essential Item?- My eyes
F- Favorite color? Green
G-Gummy Bears or Worms?- Bears
H-Hometown?-Hard one born in Moscow but almost lived in Missoula for as long
Favorite Indulgence?- Cold Coke from a glass bottle.
J-January or July? July- the bestest month ever!
K-Kids? I have played with, wrestled with, stayed, dried tears, just about all of the kids in church.
L-Life isn't complete without? funny stories
M-Marriage Date?- TBD
N-Number of brothers and sisters? 3 Sisters, 2 Brothers (biological)
O-Oranges or Apples?- Apples Monday-Friday Oranges on the weekend (too messy for the desk!)
P-Phobia and Fears? Ending up in heaven by accident (ABC--Always Be Careful)
Q-Quote?- "Some Days I feel like a Flintstone stuck in a Jetson World"
R-Reason to smile?- Life is good!
S-Season of choice?- Fall
T-Tag ten people?- Do Ten People even read my ramblings?
U-Unknown fact about me?- I have a lazy eye! Only visible in pictures!
Vegetable?- Peas
W-Worst habit?-Being Late
Y-Your favorite food?- Salads and chocolate!
Z-Zodiac Sign?- Cancer

No comments: